A Career at SRC
SRC was founded in 1988 as an entrepreneurial, engineering & technology startup based in Atlanta, GA, focused on becoming the premier provider of technology solutions for national defense and global security. In 2013, we’re celebrating our 25th anniversary and have now grown to a $370M company with over 1,500 employees throughout the United States and around the globe.
We have built our business through an unwavering commitment to provide our customers with innovative electronic systems, comprehensive engineering services and superior technical support and solutions. Equipping military personnel with improved capabilities for protecting our country and interests around the world is our primary objective.
We are looking for talented people across a spectrum of disciplines, as well as world-class leaders for our business who enjoy working on the latest technologies, systems and applications and have a commitment to delivering exceptional quality, value and results
What is our work environment?
We take pride in our work, embrace change and know we must move out of our comfort zone in order to maximize our full potential. What SRC employees learn and contribute is a direct reflection of how much risk we are willing to take. Ultimate success comes from a combination of innovation, perseverance, knowledge, calculated risks and exceeding customer expectations. Our employees desire to make an impact and learn - whether they are recent graduates, seasoned professionals or transitioning military / government professionals.
Why should you work at SRC?
SRC is an industry leader in national defense and global security, because we:
- Are committed to providing products and services that demonstrate superior technology and workmanship.
- Are focused on innovative solutions that meet and exceed customer expectations in the markets we serve.
- Believe our success is directly tied to the success of our customers – our products and services must help our customers excel in their own environments.
- Are dedicated to honoring the commitments we make to others and employing the highest ethical standards of fairness in all dealings with employees, customers, suppliers and competitors.
- Believe the individual is a critical component within the organization, in order to grow our business. In turn, SRC provides significant career opportunities for career advancement based on demonstrated abilities, without discrimination as to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, or personal disabilities.
- Strive to maintain a work environment that encourages excellence and teamwork.
- Believe in open communications between and among all levels of the organization.
- James S. Cogswell Award for Outstanding Industrial Security Achievement, 2015 - The Cogswell Award is given for outstanding achievement related facility’s security program. Only 40 out of 13,300 Cleared Defense Contractors were honored with this distinction.
- Most Valuable Employer Military Finalist, 2012 - The CivilianJobs.com helps military-experienced job seekers identify the top employers to target for civilian careers. Most Valuable Employers are selected annually based recruiting, training and retention plans targeted to military service members and veterans.
- 2012 Alfred P. Sloan Award for Excellence in Workplace Effectiveness and Flexibility - As a recipient of this prestigious award, Scientific Research Corporation has distinguished itself as a leading employer of choice that is successfully using flexibility as part of an effective workplace strategy to achieve business goals and benefit employees by helping them meet their responsibilities on and off the job. As a recipient of the 2012 Sloan Award, SRC ranks in the top 20% of employers nationally in terms of its programs, policies and culture for creating an effective and flexible workplace.
- Washington Technology Top 100, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 - Ranked #82 in 2015 by Washington Technology, a leading authority for government contractors and partners.
- Federal Computer Week – 2013 Top 50 Integrators – Ranked #43 in 2013 by Federal Computer Week, a leading authority for federal technology contractors and partners.
- Atlanta Business Chronicle – Atlanta’s Top 100 Private Companies, 2012 - SRC was ranked #31 by the Atlanta Business Chronicle, in their annual ranking of the Top 100 Private Companies in the Atlanta market.
- Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetter, 2010 - SRC was ranked #20 by the Atlanta Business Chronicle as one of the very best local entrepreneurs in the Atlanta market.
- Charleston Business Journal - The Roaring 20, 2010 - Recognized by the Charleston Business Journal as one of the 20 fastest growing companies in the Charleston, SC region.
Follow us on LinkedIn – click here.
Where do I start?
We believe the decision to join SRC is an important career choice. It must be right for the individual as well as for SRC – we want your career as well as the company to continue to flourish.
- We are looking for people who will contribute to making our vision a reality and who will passionately engage in what we believe is an exciting and important journey.
- We want people who believe anything is possible.
- If you want to help shape our future, as well as your own, take charge and contact us today - We want to hear from you!
Applicants are required to apply for a specific open position and to meet the minimum requirements for the position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH CORPORATION is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity