The Communications, Networks & Electronics (CNE) Division provides research, design, development, systems integration, and deployment and support services for military and commercial customers worldwide. The division's activities are focused in three principal areas: communications and networking systems research, design and development; technology insertion for aging and end-of-life military logistics and test systems; and engineering, integration and deployment and support services for communications and networking systems.
- Custom Product Research, Design and Development
- Military Networking Technology
- Military Communications Technology
- Military Systems Technology Insertion
- Communications and Networking Systems Engineering and Support